Why Buy Your Next Home with Me and the JM Denver Home Team?
It comes down to:
- The results I get for my clients
- My market knowledge, experience, and training
- Size and service
- What you can expect from us
- The *real* bottom line
The Results I Get for My Clients
The proof is in the numbers.
- On average, I get 6 times more buyers into homes in a given year than a typical REALTOR® does.
- The average purchase-price-to-list-price ratio for my buyers is 97%. That’s a strong indicator of my negotiating power because it means I’m saving on average my buyers almost $12,000!! It’s also a measure of my ability to help buyers craft offers that appeal to sellers.
- I’m also proud to say that more than 80% of JM Denver Homes’ business comes from past clients or referrals.
- Since 2008, my sales production has put me in the top 5% of all broker associates within HomeSmart Realty Group.
- Every year since 2010, Denver’s premier magazine, 5280, has recognized me for outstanding customer service.
- I consistently earn 5-star reviews on Realtor.com, Yelp, Zillow.com, and Facebook -- see more reviews here.
My Market Knowledge, Experience, and Training
Your chances of a successful purchase that meets your goals are higher with me than our competition. Here are some of the reasons why:
- A sixth-generation Colorado native, I have been a REALTOR® full-time since January of 2004.
- I’ve owned several homes, manage my own rental properties, and have even done a “fix and flip.”
- As a REALTOR®, I go far beyond the state’s minimum education and licensing requirements, subscribing to a strict Code of Ethics that sets high standards for how I deal with every party in a real estate transaction.
- In addition, I have earned the following special certifications and accreditations:
- Accredited Buyer Representative – benchmark of excellence in buyer representation
- Certified Residential Specialist – due to the stringent education and experience requirements, only 3% of agents hold this designation
- Certified Negotiation Expert – superior results in negotiations
- I am just as committed to developing the skills of my staff, with each member attending a minimum of 10 hours of professional development activities each year.
My background gives me a unique perspective on—and profound understanding of—the Aurora/Centennial/Denver real estate market. This broad experience also means I’ve seen – and skillfully handled – just about everything that can go sideways in a real estate transaction.
RESOURCE: See "3 Reasons to Choose a REALTOR with the CRS Designation"
Size and Service: Big Where It Matters; Small Where It Counts
- Our website gives you access to every MLS-listed home in the country.
- Our longstanding relationships with appraisers, mortgage lenders, title agents, and other allied providers means you get the best service and deals.
- Technology allows me and my staff to track the sales process in great detail and handle every aspect efficiently, while leaving us available to provide focused one-on-one interactions.
- I am always reachable and have built a reputation for responding in a prompt, caring manner.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Focusing on your needs and wants
- Using our knowledge, experience, and expertise for your benefit
- Explaining each step of the process clearly
- Educating you on factors affecting current market trends and your home search
- Responding promptly to your questions
- Respecting your time by previewing current inventory and new listings so we can eliminate any that don’t meet your needs
- Providing a free personalized online home search tool and links to the best home search apps to make it easy for you to search and get instant updates on new listings that match your search
- Respecting your timeline by handling all meetings, paperwork, disclosures, and deadlines efficiently and effectively
- Combining powerful sales data and expert negotiating skills to help you craft an offer that appeals to the seller, the appraiser, and the lender
THE REAL BOTTOM LINE
We won’t sell you any property that we’re not comfortable with or don’t believe in. We want you happy to do business with us again and be happy to refer your friends and family.
We’re not in this for the sale…we’re in it for the relationship.