Jennifer Morrissette Team Leader
I have been a Realtor full time since January of 2004. I am a 6th generation Colorado native and have moved 14 times in the last 17 years. I’ve also owned 7 homes, manage my own rental properties and have even done a fix & flip. These factors have given me a unique perspective on both the market and the process of selling and buying helping me to create the systems & processes that work to your advantage.
There are three things I am truly passionate about:
- Home ownership and investing in real estate can improve lives; I've seen it firsthand!
- Loving where you live does contribute to your overall well-being.
- Together we can all achieve more. I love to help other people get to where they want to be…whether that is a physical place or an intangible goal. My vision is to see as many people as possible from all backgrounds become homeowners.
Clients hire me because of my experience, guidance and my non-salesy approach.
- Every year since 2010 I have been awarded by Denver’s premier magazine, 5280, for outstanding customer service.
- Since 2008, my sales production has put me in the top 5% of all broker associates within HomeSmart Realty Group.
- I am a Certified Residential Specialist (C.R.S.), an achievement that only 4% of all Realtors worldwide have attained due to the stringent education and experience requirements.
Five Star Award Winner Diamond Club Award Winner
Watch this below video to see why I do what I do and why I love moving!
I love living in Colorado and enjoying the outdoors. Some of my favorite activities are fly fishing, hiking, running the Colfax half-marathon, and traveling!