Helping You Sell Your Home Faster and for More Money
What to Know About Selling Your Home in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and Beyond
If the time has come to list your home for sale, the JM Denver Homes team is your best choice. We understand that selling your home is a big deal. If it weren’t, your choice of a Realtor® wouldn’t matter. But it is, so it does. I’m a Denver native, and I’ve specialized in real estate in the Aurora, Denver, and Centennial market since 2004. I’ve lived, worked, and played here my entire life. That gives me special insight into what makes homes in these areas attractive to buyers.
When you choose me as your Realtor®, you can trust that I *get* what you want from me and my team: RESPECT • FOCUS • STRENGTH
- RESPECT: Devotion to your goals, so that the sale happens within the timeframe you want and so that every interaction is as efficient and convenient as possible
- FOCUS: Attention to every detail, combined with impeccable and timely communication, so that everything goes the way it should
- STRENGTH: Deep knowledge and skillful advocacy, so that my experience and negotiating power put you in the best possible position
A Unique Perspective On – and a Profound Understanding Of – The Southeast Metro Denver Market
The proof is in the numbers. On average, I sell 5 times the amount of homes a typical Realtor® does in one year. I’m also proud to say that more than 65% of JM Denver Homes’ business comes from past clients or referrals. Your chances of a successful sale that meets your goals are higher with me than our competition. Here are some of the reasons why:
- A sixth-generation Colorado native, I have been a Realtor® full time since January of 2004.
- I’ve owned seven homes, manage my own rental properties, and have even done a “fix and flip”.
- Since 2008, my sales production has put me in the top 5% of all broker associates within HomeSmart Realty Group.
- Every year since 2010, Denver’s premier magazine, 5280, has recognized me for outstanding customer service.
- In addition, I have earned the following special certifications and accreditations:
- Accredited Buyer Representative – benchmark of excellence in buyer representation
- Certified Residential Specialist – due to the stringent education and experience requirements, only 3% of agents hold this designation
- Certified Negotiation Expert – superior results in negotiations
- Certified Distressed Property Expert – foreclosure avoidance options
How does all of this help you? My background gives me a unique perspective on and a profound understanding of the Aurora/Centennial/Denver real estate market. This broad experience also means I’ve seen – and skillfully handled – just about everything that can go sideways in a real estate transaction.
Steps, Tools, and Resources for Home Sellers in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and Beyond
If you are thinking about selling your southeast Metro Denver home, it helps to know the steps in the process. I’ve outlined the steps below and have also included links to some helpful tools and resources.
7 Steps to Take Your Home from “For Sale” to “Sold”!
- Double-check that you are ready to sell
- Understand your options for representation, and choose me as your Realtor®
- Work with your Realtor® to determine the right listing price
- Get your home seen and sold
- Understand offers and counter-offers
- Understand your responsibilities and rights around the home inspection and repairs
- Prepare for a successful closing and buyer’s possession of the home
Tools and Resources
- The Neighborhood Sold Report – Knowing what homes near yours have sold for recently is a great first step toward determining a listing price for your own home. Fill out the short form on the linked page and I will send you a report showing homes near yours that have sold recently.
- Free, No-Obligation Home Evaluation – Now that you have a general picture of recent nearby home sales (from the Neighborhood Sold Report), it’s time to get specific about the likely value of YOUR home. When you fill out the form on the linked page, I’ll take the information, merge it with my Realtor® resources and insight, and send you a free, no-obligation home evaluation.
- List Your Home for Sale with Jennifer Morrissette – You’re ready to sell your home when you have completed your fact gathering process, you are confident that your interests will be represented to your advantage, and you are comfortable with the Realtor® you have selected. Let’s take your home in Aurora, Centennial, Denver or beyond from “For Sale” to “Sold”! My team and I have the knowledge, experience, expertise, tools, and technology to ensure your home sells quickly and for top dollar. To get started, complete the form on the linked page or simply call me at 303-204-6494.
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell – Visual appeal is the key to the all-important first impression, and is a huge factor in a buyer’s decision to ask for a showing or attend an Open House. The JM Denver Home Team has you covered! Click the link to learn about the COMPLIMENTARY services all of our listings receive – from professional organizing (and cleaning, if needed), to staging, to photography – as well as links to articles with practical tips on preparing your home.
- Learn About Jennifer Morrissette and the JM Denver Home Team – My vision is to see as many people as possible from all backgrounds become homeowners. I firmly believe home ownership and investing in real estate can improve lives; I've seen it firsthand! Click the link to learn more about the people I’ve handpicked for my small-but-mighty team. You'll also be able to read more about why I’m so passionate about real estate’s potential to make our world better.
- Get Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions About Selling Your Home – Whether it’s your first time selling your home or you’ve moved more times than you can count, chances are you have questions. Here are some of the ones the JM Denver Home team encounters most often. As always, you are welcome to reach out to us directly with any question you may have.